Tuesday, September 30, 2014

People's March for Climate Control on Central Park West on 9/21/14. Due to medical recovery status I could not do the actual march, but went to support the group I was signed  up with The Appalachian Mountain Club. I do many of their walks in and around NYC and am soon to renew my membership.

My sign was quickly done and had a twist to it's message.
"Planet Earth's Tears are NOT the cause of the rising water levels"...as in the oceans.
In this poster, planet earth is crying for itself, and it's tears increase in volume. This was done on poster board with markers. I had taken a workshop and a 5 week class on "Planet Earth's Future" at the American Museum of Natural History during the spring and summer. It was an education and eye opener. One of the classes taught about rising ocean levels, and it is really happening.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment